top of page
Substance Use Disorder 


    We are offering

  • Medication-Assisted Treatment (Naltrexone, Buprenorphine, Vivitrol, or Suclocade)

  • Alcohol Use Disorder Medications (Disulfiram, Acamprosate, or Naltrexone)

  • Referral for Therapists 

Close-up of a devastated young man holdi

What to do when you have SUD?

  • Educate yourself​

  • Get Support

  • Get counseling

  • Seek Specialty Help

  • Take care of yourself


One small step is worth more than a thousand steps planned.

Don’t keep delaying the act of asking for help. Finding the courage to speak with an addiction professional may be the first most significant step on your journey to recovery". 

Girl Walking Up Wooden Stairs
bottom of page